Be your higher self through mental health counseling
How the counseling sessions work
- The main goal is to understand your problem or concerns, as well as exacerbating circumstances, such as family of origin issues, past trauma, or medical conditions that might be exacerbating your ability to cope.
- Obtain relevant information which may include; health, relationships, self-care, stress level, current coping skills.
Follow up sessions
- Interventions are developed and driven by the goals you wish to obtain.
- Common interventions may include changing destructive thought processes, learning relationship skills, improving self-care, or changing behaviors.
Cost and structure
- Initial Assessment Individual: $160/55 minutes
- Initial Assessment Couple: $195/90 minutes
- Follow up sessions Couples and Individual: $130/55 minute
Video and phone sessions
- Video and phone sessions are a preferred way to access mental health care due to the flexibility and convenience.
- Telemental health expands the availability of services. Clients from anywhere in the state of Georgia may access our telemental health services.
- For you convenience we offer both Saturday and Sunday appointments.
- Call or Email us to discuss availability and to schedule your appointment. Most appointments can be scheduled the same or next day.
Behavioral changes Emotional healing and control Self-improvement Grief and loss
Behavioral changes Emotional healing and control Self-improvement Grief and loss Relationship issues Trauma recovery Hypnotherapy Energy Psychology
living an authentic life
is joyful, unique, creative, and peaceful it can be your experience... your journey.