be your higher self
mental health counseling
Traditional and alternative mental health counseling services are available to meet the needs of adults, adolescents, couples and families. Evidence based interventions are tailored to help clients meet their specific goals and restore emotional and mental health.
Separation & divorce issues
Family of origin issues
homework - may consist of trying new behaviors, art therapy, mindfulness practices or suggested readings.
results - a reduction in the frequency, intensity, or duration of the "problematic" symptoms.
how the sessions work
- The main goal is to identify the true nature of your problem or concern and define the goals of treatment.
- Obtain relevant information which may include; health, relationships, self-care, stress level, current coping skills.
- Interventions are developed and driven by the goals you wish to obtain.
- Common interventions may include changing destructive thought processes, learning relationship skills, improving self-care, or changing behaviors.
- Video and phone sessions are a preferred way to access mental health care due to the flexibility and convenience.
- Telemental health expands the availability of services. Clients from anywhere in the state of Georgia may access our telemental health services.
- For you convenience we offer both Saturday and Sunday appointments.
- Call or Email us to discuss availability and to schedule your appointment. Most appointments can be scheduled the same or next day.